Donnerstag, 22. September 2016

Autumn is here!




With the autumn equinox today autumn has arrived! It might sound silly but you can smell it in the air now. I also really love the cold mornings and am happy to be able to wear layers again and the cats are more cuddly than in summer ^^; I tidied up my garden a little bit and harvested lavender for little bouquets and gathered hazelnuts and welcomed the season with incense and little offerings.




Autumn is my favourite season of ALL! The colors of nature, colder weather, pumpkins and pumpkin spice (!) everywhere, the Autumn market at castle Ronneburg and shopping for Halloween stuff~ or in my case: every day clothing and house deco! I'm also looking forward for a two day beginners class of horseback archery with IEHAS. Something I wanted to do for quite a while now and never got the chance to do. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen