Sonntag, 3. Mai 2015

Beltane


Traditionally we celebrate Beltane most of the time at Ronneburg castle. Every year they have a big medieval market with fires and fire based acts and incredible fireworks.
A few years ago they had quite a few acts including Fangdorn the dragon but is got less every year. Liudon Incorruptus was playing (as they are on nearly every market at Ronneburg castle for a few years now... I really like them but changing musicians regularly would be appreciated...)
We have been really suprised by the mass of people who celebrated since it was kind of rainy the whole day but the event was really crowded I would say :)

Nonetheless it was a great night (although I wasn't feeling that well~)!!! 
This years fire act were Firedancer whom are a absolutely stunning local group. Sadly I didn't manage to take some proper pictures due to our standing position.

I hope you all had a blessed May night!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen