Freitag, 27. September 2013

Pretty Finnish boys everywhere!



Went to see Finntroll with friends of mine~ with a tiny bit o warpaint :D
They started earlier then expected, so we sadly missed Skalmöld. Tyr was really cool! Didn't see them live before and my ex always said he wouldn't liek them so I only knew a few songs from them. But I really liked it!!! :D

Finntroll itself was so cool! They even got their troll-ears on! And Mikael's ears flap when he's headbanging.... whooo~ *_* lot's of troll-love! And to Mathias and Samuli I just can say: NOOOMNOMNOM! I want those for my birthday! Those two and Mathias and Jussi from Turisas XD ...

But I could really slap myself! I'm a bit sick and therefore wasn't as loud and crazy as I used to be on concerts... was standing somewhere in the middel watching the guys in the moshpit with a smile :) Mathias was at the merchandise both... and I...stupid thing... didn't take a pic with him x___x why!?! *headdesk*

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen