Dienstag, 17. September 2013

TROLL IN THE DUNGEON!!!

...or behind the vending booth :D



This weekend we headed over to the Connichi in Kassel. We packed the cars on Thursday evening and drove over to my boss' place where we cooked a lovely dinner together and had a great evening. Early in the morning on Friday we drove to Kassel and built up our enormous merch stand. 
I love being behind the stand at conventions. You meet a lot of new people and even people you know. There are plenty opportunities to chat with them (if it's not too crowded) and it really is a lot of fun even if it's sometimes really stressfull. Most of the time when there's a convention I stay at home and run the store. So I just went to 3 Con's this year. I always went to the Connichi when I was into cosplaying a lot more myself so it was the first thing for me to say "Uuuh I want to come with you!" But I was so busy selling stuff that I didn't took even one round through the con. I just went away for a while on Saturday because I was needed at the catwalk for our Lolita Fashion show and at the Lolita panel we held...

But all in all I had a lot of fun there. It's always great on conventions with the party-Team! We spend the evenings together and go out for dinner wich I really enjoy.

On Sunday I decided on trolling everyone! With the help of Mari I painted myself all blue, put on some trollish ears and that amazing wig Nathalie made for me and transformed myself into a Finntroll - appreciation troll XD (well... yeah... WoW troll with Finntroll shirt! wayhey!) I tagged the pics to Mathias and Mikael on Instagramm   as well as to Sami on Facebook~ but didn't get any response from them :/

I didn't had the time to redress~ so I packed our stuff together, drove home, put everything back in the store and then drove home via train all on my own... still as troll. I think i got some fans now o.o One guy in the train was like: "Uhhh what are you?" Me: "I'm a Troll :D" He: "Cool! I never met a troll!"
...lol

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen