Montag, 29. September 2014

Alestorm and "the tiny village near Darmstad" + Autumn Market Ronneburg

On Saturday my lovely boss, her husband, my hun and me went to see Alestorm and support at the Steinbruch Theater. Only the day before we learned that it might be the last concert at the Steinbruch... wich meant that the Finntroll concert there on Wednesday will be cancelled :(
I have to admit it was the first time for me to visit the Steinbruch even though I got invited from friends so many times~

The tiny club was sold out that evening and crowded to the roof!
Due to work we sadly missed Troldhaugen and Crimson Shadows but Brainstorm and Alestorm were awesome! During Alestorm the venue got so packed and warm that we had to go outside to breathe~ x__x



The next day the four of us visited the annual medieval autumn market "In honor of the holy grail" at Ronneburg. It takes place every year around the end of September and the beginning of October.
I really love the autumn market! It is always blessed with lot's of traders and visitors, great food, lovely wares, battles and music.




The 1 on 1 battles were as spectacular as always and the cutest thing for sure was a tiny vikng (about 2-3 years old) with a wooden axe laughing the whole time! The tiny warrior was allowed to strike a few hits against 2 of the warriors. So cute!



Surely we bought a few treasures!
New leather pouch, handbraided linen-braid for my hun's new tunic, bronze beads and a kläppar häst.




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen